Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New layouts!!!

Hi !!! Just wanted to share a few i done last week. This first one is a bit different than what i would normally do, using so many photos but had fun doing it and loved how it turned out!!







This is my january review on keeping me to my goals for the year. I had done it a few weeks ago but didnt have a photo printed. I will have to do my feb now...




This is from a sketch over at stuck.......



this is from a sketch at insiped blueprints.............




........and another.



I am all ready to start march challenges now. There are some great challenges about. Bec put up march monthly sketch last night and its a beauty so head on over and check it out!!!!


Thats all for now, makayla and i are heading off to playgroup....................



1 comment:

Rebekkah Lynch said...

These are fantastic Kerry - so good to see you busy and enjoying your scrapping !!