Monday, March 15, 2010

Goodmorning everyone!!! The sun is shining here this morning. It is going to be a gorgeous day. How was everyones weekend? I have a bit of a sore behind this morning after going for a bike ride with hayden yesterday. I hadnt been on my bike for ages and hayden has finally mastered his bike without the training wheels so we went for a ride together and i had such a great time with him.

I got a few scrappy things finished off over the weekend this first layout is for challenge heaven. It was there word challenge. You had to use mummy or daddy in your title and at least 4 different patterened papers and the title had to be blue.




Another for challenge heaven and this was the quote challenge. You had to have a special love as your title and use rubons.



This one is for sketchabilities. Not a really good photo, but it was a great multi photo sketch!!!




This is my feb review for gillys group over on the boxx. It is really helping me keep to my goals.



And lastly but certainly not least is my sample from this weeks sketch over at crafting in style.




I also want to say thanks to tracey from my 2 angels for the yummy prize pack i recieved from her last week. I won the prize from challenge heaven and havent been able to stop looking at all my new websters pages papers!!!!! She has a gorgeous little shop and her prices are good so go and check them out.

1 comment:

Kerryn said...

Hey Kerry, picked up a copy of SM yesterday and spotted your beautiful DD straight away. Congratulations on having your gorgeous layout on the cover!!!