Friday, March 19, 2010

My scrappy week!!!

I thought i would share with you what i have been up to this week. I think i have had quite a productive scrappy week. It is my 13th wedding anniversary on monday so i done this layout of chris. Plus i wanted an excuse to use these new scribble scrabble papers. (Like i need one lol). I have been doing so many girly layouts lately that it was nice to do something different. This was also this months sketch challenge at annas craft cupboard.




I finally pulled out some masks that i have had for sooo long to use. I loved the way it came out. This was for stuck sketches.


Makayla playing on the beach. This layout is from inspired blueprints latest sketch.


My take on krissys monthly sketch over at wicked princesses. Oh and by the way wicked princesses have a cyber crop on this weekend. They are always so much fun and great challenges.


As you can tell i have been using up some old MLS papers to make way for the new ones!!! i love sleeping baby photos. Awww so cute and innocent.




Well thats all i have time for now. Have a great friday everyone. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Ebony van der Starre said...

All fantastic Kerry!!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree Kerry - very productive week :-)