Saturday, September 8, 2012

4 Years of Blogging...

Well hello everyone who reads my blog. I thought i better do an update that i have something to share with you. And know im sitting here thinking how different my life is now seeing as i have only 4 layouts to share since the end of may. (I have been doing a few more that i cant share yet), but still im certainly scrapping a lot less than i used to. I'm not complaining though i certainly love the life im living now i just need to find a little bit more of me time to get some scrapping done.

It has taken me all day to get blogger to work for me and i realized then that i had been blogging for over 4 years...wow.

We have been busy in the garden lately and have planted nearly 50 trees, over a dozen roses, a few fruit trees, and are getting ready to start the vegie patch, as well as trying to keep up with the weeds on our glimps of nice days we have been getting. Cold and windy today, im the only one home so im scrapping, onto my third now, and of course doing a blog update.

I think i had done these for some challenges but cant remember what for as i certainly didnt get them in, so here they are....a few older photos.

Haydens 6th birthday, he turns 9 in a few weeks.



This is hayden and makayla and there two cousins amber and bailey mucking around.


This was taken at the ballarat mini golf lol....


And one of makayla helping me cook......



Hope you all have a great saturday and will see you soon with todays creations
Thanks for stopping by
Kerry xx

No comments: