Thursday, May 31, 2012

May Challenges

Hi, back again with some may challenges. I know nothing like leaving it till the last minute.


This is the second challenge for stuck?! for the month...


This is the sketch challenge from handmade with suzanne........



                                     This is the first sketch challenge at stuck?!.                                                     
                                                                              
 One from annas craft cupboard.....



This is a just cause......
Thanks for stopping by
Kerry xx

2 comments:

Ebony van der Starre said...

You have been busy!!!!Well done!!! they all look great!

KateP said...

Hi Kerry I am currently looking to filla position on my Design team for my online scrapping store www.scrapeverything.com.au there are full details on the blog about applying and so on. I would love to see you apply.