Sunday, May 29, 2011

New creations..

I am kinda excited because blogger has finally let me back on my blog!! I was really pulling my hair out trying to load in. So this is my first post since the start of may...im a bad blogger..LOL.


I havent done a lot of scrapping this month, i have just photographed my work for the month and will hopefully get to load later. What i have been doing though is a little bit of mixed media and she art!!


I started this journal early this month to practice art journalling and try out some techniques. I was inspired by a class i took over at big picture, by emily falconbridge..


Then i decided to give this she art a go. Lol. These are my first 3 and i have another here finished to load as well. This one is my fav out of the 3.


This was my first attempt..




and here is another.....



anyway i will be back very soon, if blogger lets me as i have more to share and a couple of challenges i have done to load.


Thanks for stopping by

Kerryxx







No comments: