Sunday, May 29, 2011

Back again!!!

Ok, so im back again. Twice in one day!!! i hope you have all enjoyed your sunday?? We have had a pretty cruisy one. I cleaned a pile of clothes from my cupboards that were too big for me!! Such a good feeling.....and tomorrow i am tossing them, never to be seen again(on me anyway!!!)


I have some stuff to share with you. This is another she art and it is one i done of my dd makayla. Now as much as she loved it, she was dissapointed that it didnt have her best friend in it with her, so now i am told i have to do another. Lol. Lucky i like doing them. Hayden also wants me to do one of him, i will see how i go with a boy, and he wants a bombers jumper on, with goal posts in the background!!! Nothing too hard???No pressure!!!!Lol.



Now i have to say im not particularly over the moon about my layouts ive got to show, ive done some ones i like that i can show you next week. But the whole point of scrapping is to record your memories, and i really dont want to get too caught up in every layout having to be a perfect masterpiece!! Dont get me wrong, i love to put a lot of work in some of my layouts and try to push myself to try new things, and techniques but sometimes you just want to do a few quick layouts, for the fun of it!! And here they are..


This one i done from the sketch at purple pumpkin, and it has a couple of sams spotty buttons on there..


This was a manufactures challenge at savvy...




this was a pencilinnes sketch.....







And this is a scrap the boys challenge...



Have you seen the new additions to our DT at show us your stuff!!! What do you think??


Thanks for stopping by

Ive enjoyed being back on my blog again!

Kerry xx









No comments: