Thursday, April 7, 2011

Scrappy shares!!

Hi everyone, i have a few scrappy shares today. I spent yesterday scrapping the day away, it feels like forever since the mojo was flowing. This first one is from the stuck?! first sketch of the month.




This one is for the monthly sketch at handmade with suzanne.




This is from the monthly sketch at annas craft cupboard (which i won last month, yayyy)



This is one of the layouts i done from my last kit from my wp DT kit. Head on over there to find the rest.



I also have been working on a few more that i cant share yet:)


Also pretty petals have a blog hop happening tomorrow night, which will be passing through the show us your stuff blog. Its from 7:30 and there are heaps of prizes to be won!!


Thanks for stopping by

Kerry xx

1 comment:

Dale Tiernan said...

I wondered who won the Anna's layout contest. Thanks for that.