Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!!

Hi everyone, how was your easter?? We had quite a different one this year as my parents are travelling around australia so they were not here. We usually go to there place for one of mums yummy roasts. I was going to cook our own but then chris decided to take the kids to the speedway, so a quick leftover meal was in order!! Oh well i did get a couple of hours peace:) Although hayden kept saying all day, 'it dosent feel like easter, cause we arnt at nan and pops'


We also went canoeing!! Yes you read right. CANOEING!! For those of you that know me, know that i have been resisting this ever since chris got his canoe last year. I dont like the water much, and honestly the thought of it just scared the shit out of me!!! So the whole 4 of us donned some life jackets and headed down the river. It wasnt too bad, my arms are sore now, but at least a burned off my little bit of easter chocky!! The only problem was (promise you wont laugh), i fell into the water getting out of the damn canoe!! Yes everyone thought it was hilarious!!!


Anyway i have a few more layouts to share with you. This one is from the get picky sketch..




this one is from a wicked princess sketch.......





this one is not a favourite but its for the 1,2,3 challenge...



this is a creative scrappers sketch.......




And this is the savvy sketch of the month.. I used some more of my pretty petals DT kit on this page. The flower and the birdy, and the banner. I loved them all and am sad now i have used them all!! I cant wait for next months kit now!!:)



Thanks for stopping by.....

Kerry xx









3 comments:

Lisa Amiet said...

Oh these are all super cool!! Loving your paint effects xoxo

Leanne said...

Wow! You have been super busy! Thx for playing with us at Get Picky..x

Carol said...

love your painting! thanks for playing with us at Get Picky.