Sunday, September 26, 2010

Im here!!!

My gosh its been nearly 2 weeks since i have updated!! How slack, and whats worse is that i only have 3 layouts to share with you today. I havent got much done at all!! Although this last week was school holidays and this weekend was chris 37th birthday on friday and haydens 7th birthday on saturday. I cant believe he is 7. I have makaylas 4th birthday in 2 weeks.

This first layout is for challenge heaven, an all about me challenge.



This one is from a sketch at annas craft cupboard. (Do you love the AP tags chris got me from work? And no he doesnt work there.) I so love the big button from the chip chop shop.




And this is for a sketch over at bons scraps. I have had all three of these done for a week now, i really feel like a slacker!!



Anyway i have a couple here ready to photograph so hopefully will get them up soon. I am having a great time over the school holidays with the kids. We have been swimming, been to pins and play (an indoor playground), also to many outside playgrounds and had a movie night where we watched up and planet 51!! I am hoping for a few sleep ins this week!!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend and are gearing up for another grand final next week, how bizzar was that!!

Thanks for stopping by
Kerry xx

No comments: