Monday, August 9, 2010

Yayyy some layouts!!!!

Hi everyone, i have scrapped!!! Finally getting back into it after having a break, and holidays. And it feels good. I have 4 to show you today but a tonne more on my desk that arent quite finished. And i have been using a lot of older papers trying to clear my stash out a bit.

This first one is for the first stuck sketch of the month.





This is for savvys colour challenge.



And this is inspired blueprints #53 sketch.



And this one is just for me. Not often that i do that.


I hope everyone is having a great monday, and hopefully i will be back with lots more this week.
Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Great layouts thanks for sharing!!!

Kate said...

gorgeous pages kerry :)

TesaB said...

Wow! Beautiful pages, all of them!!!You use the most fantastic ribbons/laces!!!! Love how you sewed on the yellow one, looks FAB! Well it all looks fab!

Sar said...

VERY nice, Kerry!!! xoxo