Thursday, August 26, 2010

Wicked Update!!!!

Hello everyone, its been a while since i have done an update over here. I thought i better give you all a wicked princesses update!! I have been looking after hubby this week as he has just had an operation an his ear, so he can hear us all a little better, so we are all hoping it is going to work.

The next 5 layouts are from augusts boy kit, which had all sold out in pre sale. 5 layouts is such great value for your money.

















The last one is on the forum as a step by step so head over if you want to check it out.
And coming up this weekend is cybercrop time. Yayyy!!! I am totally not prepared for it which is so unlike me that i am feeling rather stressed tonight. It has been so hectic here this week and im feeling a little stressed and BLAH!!!!! I have been feeling not myself for a little while now and dont know why!! Maybe i need a good old cyber crop to get my spirits up.



I have a couple of sneeky peeks for you for septembers boy kit at wicked princesses. I had a blast with this kit and i got 4 layouts and a card and tag out of it. Hop on over early to preorder it before it sells out!!













I finally got to the end!!! A pretty big post, but stay tuned as i have got some exciting news to share and a few more layouts, and hopefully i have a sneeky of my cc sample for tomorrow night!!
Thanks for stopping by xx




No comments: