Saturday, June 5, 2010

Classes

Hi everyone. It is a cold and miserable day here today. A good day for scrapping and generally staying indoors. I just wanted to pop on and do a quick update. I have been busy doing up a few classes for bliss. These first two you will do in the one class. Using the gorgeous about a girl range from fancy pants.



This paper is just gorgeous, perfect for the little princesses in your lives!!



This next one is using making memories papers. I love these papers as well!!


This layout is from a BOM challenge at wicked princesses, which i am sooo behind in. I think i am up to march challenges now!!LOL


I also forgot to post this in the last post. This was my challenge for WP cybercrop last weekend. It was a journalling tecnique challenge, where i encouraged everyone to put a lot of journalling on there layouts about either there mums, or about being a mum. Thanks for everyone playing along. There is some gorgeous heartfelt journalled layouts in the gallery now!!




Well thanks for stopping by and i hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! I loved your CC challenge...so therapeutic to write all my *stuff* onto a page!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I came over from BPS - what a great blog - love your pages - will definately stop back for more inspiration! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous work! Narelle (Aust)