Saturday, June 26, 2010

Australias got scrappy talent!!!!!

How cute are these layouts!!! Jules is hosting an australias got scrappy talent for the kids over the school holidays. The first challenge went up today and my 2 couldnt wait to get into it (so proud i was lol). The challenge was to use your favourite colour and put on either stars and flowers and she also provided a sketch if they wanted to use, which both my kids did.

The first is haydens and check it out, he used the sewing machine, by himself(with me very close by) he cut out the stars on the cuttlebug, and doodled around the edges!!!!




Makayla also had a go at the machine (with a little help from me, she couldnt reach the pedal). But then she had to glue bling all around her sewing. I helped her with her rub on, but she just had to use that paper!!


If you want to go and check it out head over to www.shutupandscrap.blogspot.com

This next one is my sample from my challenge over at wicked princesses for there cyber crop this weekend. My challenge is to be inspired from the 80s fashion. I went with the big belts and the scrunchies (the scrunched up flowers). Would love to see what you come up with!!!!!!!!




Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend....xx

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

Awwww, your kids did GREAT!!!! Charlotte has been pestering me to let her get hers done, but I am meeeeeaaannnnn!!!

jules said...

the pages are absolutely gorgeous and i am very proudly displaying them on my blog...thanks so much for joining in the comp!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx