Wednesday, May 12, 2010

New Layouts

Hi, i have some new layouts to share. I done these over the weekend. I have spent the last couple of days with a migraine so havent done any scrapping yet :(
This first one is a colour challenge for wicked princesses and scrap the girls. You have double the chances of winning a prize for it!!





This one is the monthly sketch over at wicked princesses (I love this bo bunny paper)


This was last weeks entry for postcards from around the world from scrapboutique. The destinaton was New york. The patchwork part i was making for a frame and as i was making it was inspired by the blue and red in it and thought Wow that will go well for the postcards challenge. So onto a page it went and now i will have to make another.


These are the frames i was making. One for my mum and i for my Mil. I was also making one for myself but we all now where that went now, dont we.



Thanks for stopping by and for all your congrats over my WP DT possie!!!


No comments: