Wednesday, May 26, 2010

More layouts.

Just thought that i would update a few layouts. I have had both the kids sick at home for a week now and it still isnt over, so i havent got as much scrapping in as usual. Poor little things, they have had ear and throat infections.

It was my birthday on saturday and i had a great day. I spent saturday morning doing a class with melleny ams. Had a great time and was really good to meet her!! I havent put photos on my layouts yet but will share when i do. I got spoilt by everyone and got some lovely pressies. Chris cooked me a roast lamb for tea, which was yummy and i sat back and watched a couple of movies to finished the day off. I watched Its complicated which was really good and also sherlock holmes, which has jude law in it. He is gorgeous!

Anyway onto the layouts, this first one is from last weeks postcards challenge, where we went to japan. I cut the frame out and mounted it which you cant tell in the photo. We had to have some paper folding on there so i folded a little fan!





This was the 2nd layout i done from the cogs and bots kit. Really fun papers. I also got a couple of cards from the rest of the kit.


This was the word challenge from challenge heaven. The word to include in your title was kisses and you had to have sewing on your layout.


And this is from this weeks postcard challenge. We went to greenland!! I was inspired by the white in the picture and the bright houses in the village.


Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Melleny Ams said...

It was lovely meeting you Kerry. Can't wait to see the finished pages. I hope the kids get better very soon, it's that time of the year. Love all the latest creations