Saturday, February 20, 2010

Some scrappy shares

Just a few to share at the moment that i have done over this past week. It is stinking hot here today and i am melting in my scrapping room !!! Which is no good as i want to join in on a blind scrap over at wicked princesses tonight. This first one is a layout about me.!!! I dont do many of them but this year i am going to try and get in front of the camera a bit more. Hayden is starting to love taking photos and he took this one of me.




This one is for the sketch over at annas craft cupboard.


This is for challenge heaven and it was a colour challenge.



i just finished this today and it is one of my favourites that i have done for a while. i done it for scrap soup over at scrapability sketches.


Thanks for stopping by, I have some great news to share with you all soon!!!


1 comment:

Ebony van der Starre said...

LOVE the banner Kerry!!!!The hesian looks awesome.....boyyou were quick!!