Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hi. Im still here!!

Just thought i would post up my january challenges from over at challenge heaven. I have been a bit slack at blogging lately. This first one is of a blind scrap i done. It was the first one i had done and apart from a couple of mild panic attacks i liked how it turned out in the end. Thanks shell. I changed my papers and photos a couple of times during it (Thanks for not laughing too much girls), you cant see where i painted oops and one piece of paper i moved around 3 times till i found the right spot. LOL





This was a colour challenge. Blue, pink and cream. 3 of my fav colours.




This was a number challenge, 1 heart, 2 lines of journalling,3 buttons and 4 photos.



This was a quote challenge. 'Being together is the best gift of all'.





Anf finally this was a sketch challenge. Febuarys challenges are up so head on over and have a go. I hope to get stuck into them over the weekend!!




Also scrapability sketches new competition has started. Go over and join in or head on over and do the monthly sketch. I will post my examples on here tomorrow or you can go and cheak them out on SS.

No comments: