Monday, October 5, 2009

PAPER ROSE TUTORIAL

Hi everyone. Well schools back. How did you all survive? We just had a relaxing time, sleeping in and doing as we pleased. Back to reality today though. School lunches, drop offs etc



I would like to say a big WELL DONE to sarah at my local scrap shop as she has been in there 12 months today! I cant believe its been that long, it only seems like yesterday since we were setting up and having the grand opening. Boy have we done a lot in those 12 months as well. Lots of laughs and lots of great times.



Today i am going to show you how to make these paper roses. I have had so many people ask how to make them. They really are easy once you know how to do them. This layout my guys was done with a great pack of goodies that jodie sent me from artypants for my guest DT spot there at the moment. The spotted paper is there paper of the month.



Artypants are about to launch a 6 week challenge over there so head on over and register, there will be some great prizes to be won and lots of great challenges.

3 comments:

Krissy Christie said...

Stunning LO and fandabbydosey tutorial Kerry!Thanks for sharing :D

Krissy xx

Grace said...

Thanks for the instructions Kerry, and for the link. I'm off to have a go at them now. cheers
G

Unknown said...

Hi kerry,
just popping in to see what u are up 2, loving your flowers Renee xoxo