Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Layout time.....

Hi everyone. It has been so long since I blogged. But that dosent mean that I haven't been scrapping. Been doing a bit and also working on my masters entry so fingers crossed. It has been soooo bloody cold here and I have actually taken up knitting as well so been very crafty. So far all the kids have scarves and now I am working on one for myself. I have also a bit of an obsession with blankets and have 4 different ones on the go.
 
Anyway here are some layouts I have done recently. This one of Melissa was one I done for A2Z scraplets.
 
 
Summer, seems like a lifetime ago...

 
Another I done for A2Z scraplets, haydens birthday party last year.

 
Another scraplet share, these girls just stick together like glue, have done since they first met.

 
Missing mum a bit so scrapped a pic of her...

 
 
Well thanks for stopping by and reading. Leave a comment and your blog, will come and visit you as well.
 
Kerry xx

No comments: