Thursday, April 18, 2013

Scrap Your Story #7

Oh my goodness. I have nearly forgotten to share this layout. This weeks challenge at Scrap Your Story was a sketch challenge. I had forgotten to share with you, sorry. Last week was pretty hectic. Firstly i got sick with the flu, then had 2 funerals and my son went down to the MCG to play with his Auskick group at half time, and we only had a couple of weeks notice for. So it completly slipped my mind to share this. You have today till still complete the sketch, so if you are looking for something to do today head on over to complete.

Anyway a layout of my dad, i dont get too many photos of him to scrap, hes not a camera lover (lol)....

I have some more things to share with you later, some more of my design team creations from The Little Scrapbook Store.

2 comments:

Christy said...

I love it! Definitely worth the wait!! ♥ Hope this week isn't as busy for both of us! :)

Val-Belle said...

I wondered why every time I popped in to your blog it was not there... Don't forget this weeks layout. Which I love too. This is a fabulous layout. Love the colours and the photos...