Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Masters Entry...and wedding..

Hi. It has been a while since i have posted here, but have been very busy....i got married :)

We got married on new years eve, on the beach at sunset. With our family and my bff, we exchanged our vows ready to start 2013 together. We went to macedon ranges for a couple of days for our honeymoon. We were wanting to go to tassie for our honeymoon but due to work commitments just took a couple of days off and will explore tassie later in the year.

I hope everyone had a great christmas and new year. We got the kids go carts this year. Have made a track around our paddock and having a ball. It is very addictive lol.

So i thought i would finally get around to sharing my masters entry. I got and honarable mention for my canvas, which i was happy about as it was my favourite.

This was for single page that had to have a 5 x 7 photo on it.

This was for the layout that had to have 3 photos on it and journalling..




This was the double layout...yes thats me in the photos......

And this is the canvas.......
I thought i would leave you with one of my favourite wedding photos :)


And i have been scrapping so have a few to post in the next few days.

Thanks for stopping by
Kerry xx

2 comments:

Belinda Scott said...

Congrats on your wedding!!!! Looks like u had a ball. And well done with your masters entry, the canvas is stunning but I really like the 3 photo one :)

Lizzy Hill said...

HEY! ....and congratulations:):):) You look sooo happy in that photo - gorgeous dress ...& I LOVE that LO of your DD at the top of this post...really cute:):):)