Monday, February 21, 2011

A few shares.

Hi everyone, just a few shares for today that i have been meaning to put up for well over a week now. In fact i forgot what i had done them for. LOL.

This first one is for stuck?! first sketch. Makayla had such curly hair when she was little, it now is wavy, most of the curls have dropped:(



This one i cant remember if i done for a challenge or not. Oh well!! I have i feeling it was a just cause.

This one is for a challenge heaven challenge. The word challenge.


I have a heap more to share with you all soon. I got EP for the record papers and am just loving them!!! I have done 6 layouts all ready from this line and have another 4 nearly finished. I think it is my fav all time paper!!! I used it on layouts with my dd and ds, photos of hubby and me, photos of my mum. It is just so versitile, i love it!!!
So will share very soon.
Thanks for stopping by
Kerry xx

1 comment:

Sue Plumb said...

Kerry, that 'Curls' LO is sooooo sweet! I adore that pic showing M's curls off and the gorgeous little embellies you have used. (Thanks for the inspiration, I think I might need to do a 'curls' LO about my DD too, just in case hers grow out as her hair gets longer!) XXX