Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Goals 2010

Here are my goals for 2010. I have done this for a challenge over at the boxx. Every month we do a month in review to see how it is all going and to keep on top of your goals. I have some hidden journalling in there with specific monthly goals to get me to my final goals!!!




And here is a little book i whipped up the other night. Last year i done a 52 week journal and of things that happened to our little family. This year i am going to do one that is all about me. I had been wanting to do a little book a while now about me. About things that i like and dislike, what makes me tick, my little quirks so my kids and future generations can read. When shell over at challenge heaven put this up i thought yes thats just what i am going to do.



Thanks for popping by!!!

No comments: