Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry chrissy and some layouts to share.

I just want to wish everyone a merry christmas and a happy new year, while i still have a few minutes to myself!!! And everyone who is travelling to be very careful. I hope santa comes to you all. Take lots of piccies, i cant wait to see everyones chrissy layouts!!!

I had a bolt of inspiration this afternoon and wanted to share with you. I just love the look on makaylas face in this photo, and these love bandit papers got my mojo happening!!!! Yes i have another of ebonys mums crotchet flowers on here ( the pink one), her mum is still selling them if you pop over to ebonys blog you will find them on there. You can find her in my blog list. I also have one of krissys flowers on there. Her pink fluffies. You can also find her in my blog list.




This one is of annas craft cupboard monthly sketch. They were both inspired after watching dancing with the stars!!!



Well thats all for now, see you on the other side!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww so cute! Hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year!