Friday, November 6, 2009

FAB FRIDAY

I just love fridays. The weekend is sooo near. Today is a gorgeous day as well. We have been on a holiday for a few days to ballarat and had a great time. It was wonderful to get out in the caravan again.

It is paperific next week. It should be a lot of fun. And the week after that NEW MOON comes out. I cant wait. I got the soundtrack last week and that has me extra excited now!!!!!! I have tickets to see it on the sunday at geelong.

Here is a few layouts to share. The first one is one i have done for crafting in style!! I love these cosmo papers.



I found a new challenge site called Challenge Heaven and have done this for one of the challenges on there. This was the theme challenge where we had to take inspiration from a calender. We also had to have a scalloped edge and a tree on there.



This is october TATS challenge.




Here are the last couple i have done for paulas scrapping place. Ebony is putting some great challenges up over there.











Well thats all for the moment. xxxx