Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hi all. Its been a few weeks since i have updated my blog. I do have some exciting news to share with you. I will be a guest designer for ARTYPANTS. I am soooo excited, they have fabulous kits at a great price so head on over there and check them out, www.artypants.com.au

This layout is one i done for CIS monthly sketch. The journalling card i have used on is a cute RAK i got from Tam from over on the Boxx. Thanks tam.




These next two layouts i have done for ARTYPANTS. I am loving lime rickey papers atm. They are so fun and bright.







Well thats all i have time for today,
CHEERS.

3 comments:

Sue Plumb said...

Hi Kerry! Just thought I'd stop by and have a sticky-beak at your blog after our blog "wires" got crossed earlier. So excited to be a part of the Scrapability team with you & the other girls. I'll pop a link up to your blog on mine.
Have a great day!
Cheers, Sue

Grace said...

Hi Kerry,
Grace here, another of your Scrapability Sisters!! Just thought I had follow Sue's lead and get around and say 'Hi' to everyone. I love your LO's here, and I love Warnambool too! Tho we only spent a couple of days there on our road trip last year. Chat soon.

Rebekkah Lynch said...

Hi Kerry

I thought i'd drop in finally and say "hi"... So hi..:) Welcome to the team, its been great so far seeing what you have come up with,both here and on scrapability, i am so excited to see what else you can do with our sketches..
Take Care,
Bec Xx