Friday, April 8, 2011

Blog Hop!!

Hi, welcome if you have just arrived from chloe's blog, for the pretty paper petals bloghop. As you may have gathered by now, i got on the design team. Yayyyy.


Now we are playing a treasure hunt game tonight, and you must find 1 of the 3 images of new releases from pretty petals on my blog somewhere, and comment on this post where they were and you will be in the draw to win these gorgeous flowers pictured below!!! Oh and you must be a follower of this blog as well.



There are some gorgeous prizes over everyones blogs tonight donated by vicki, so make sure you go around to everyones blog. At the end of it return to the pretty paper petals blog,leave a comment saying you have been to and are following everyones blog and there will be a challenge on there for you to do that nadia has created. The prize is a 3 month subscription to the pretty petals club. Wow!!



Vicki has also left a discount code on one of the blogs to whoever finds it first will receive 40% off there order this weekend. Thats pretty awesome!!


Before you leave here though i just want to share a layout i did last week with one of pretty paper petals felt posie!! I really love these. I also got a WRMK sew easy which i christened on this layout.





Next port of call is www.showusyourstuff.blogspot.com/


And here is the bloghop list in case you get lost!!









Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great evening.


Kerry xx


11 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

Super Cute LO!! Congrats on the DT for PPPetals.... I'm now a follower
Ok the Clay tree down the bottom of your Blog!!
now off the Show us your Stuff!!
XXX

LuvLoz said...

Clay tree at the bottom of the sidebar.
Pink birdie - New layouts, March 12.
Pink clay flower - last of the month challanges - Feb 27.

Thanks for the chance to check out your work.

HarmonySweetpea said...

Hmmm...I found a tree. I can see the denim flowers in the post and the blinkie. Not sure where else to look though.

Dale Tiernan said...

Hi Kerry,
There's a tree under blog archive on side bar, a pink bird on New Layouts post and a pink flower under last of the month challenges post. I'm looking forward to seeing Breaking Dawn too.

Kerri said...

hi Kerry! love your blog and congrats!
found the tree, bird and flower!
thanx for the fun! x

Helen Tilbury said...

Hi Kerry! Just came over to introduce myself & join your blog so I can spy on how you use those gorgeous petals hee hee...feel free to do the same on my blog LOL! Love your layout & can't wait to get the sew easy myself - whenever I try online they are always out of stock - grrrr...

WendyMac said...

Hi Kerry congrats on the DT team!! I have found a tree under the side bar blog, a bird on a New Layouts post and a pink flower on the challenges post!! xo

Ali said...

WTG Kerry on making the DT - so exciting - can't wait to see your creations. I'm loving your first one - those flowers look awesome. I got a sew easy too and I love it - your blanket stitch looks cool. Oops, almost forgot - I spy a tree, a bird and a flower all in the fab pink and brown combo.

Cynthia Lloréns said...

Hi Kerry ...just a Cute LO!!
Congrats on the DT for PPPetals....
I'm now a follower and I just love your blog!!
Ok the Clay tree down the bottom of your Blog!!
now off the Show us your Stuff!!
Hugs from Brazil

Shawn said...

I did get a little sidetracked after seeing Edward, but I was able to focus and locate the little tree :)

sarah martin said...

Kerry love your gorgeous layout. Congrats on making the DT team from PPP.
I spy a pink bird, pink/green tree and pink flower